Preorder Minnidip Ombré All Day inflatable pool
PRESALE: this item ships late April 2021.
Please note our shipping date is estimated and understand that some variance in timing may occur for reasons outside of our control.
Designed in Chicago by Emily Vaca of La Vaca, the OMBRÉ ALL DAY Minnidip Luxe Inflatable Pool brings the ultimate tie-dye pool party all day… and night! At 5.5 feet wide and 21" tall, and featuring Minnidip's iconic scallop tufts and a vibrant ombré tie-dye pattern, the Original “Adult Kiddie Pool” is big enough for a minnidipping pool party with your faves! Perfect for adults and children ages 6 and up. Dip Dip Hooray!
APPROX SIZE 5.5FT x 21 INCHES (diameter expands when filled with water)
ARRIVES IN A REUSABLE CANVAS MINNIDIP TOTE BAG!
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-INFLATE YOUR TUFTED MINNIDIP. IF YOU OVER-INFLATE IT WILL COMPROMISE THE SEAMS ONCE WATER IS ADDED BECAUSE THE VINYL STRETCHES AND WILL CAUSE TEARING DURING USE. PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS IN THE MANUAL, AND NEVER USE A HIGH-PRESSURE PUMP TO INFLATE.
DETAILS & FEATURES
• Designed with love in Chicago by Minnidip
• Non-toxic 10 Phthalate-Free PVC material
• Does not contain lead or heavy metals
• Compliant with all product safety and children’s product regulations: US California Prop 65, The Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) on Children’s Product Safety regulations, the Consumer Product Safety Act (CPSA), ASTM F963-17 and ASTM F2666-16
• Ethically sourced and produced
• Heavyweight durable soft-touch vinyl
• Wide air valve for easy inflate and quick deflate. You can even inflate with a hairdryer set to cool or an air mattress pump! See our How-To page for tutorials.
• Drain plug on bottom for easy water release
• Repair patch included
Care + Warranty
Our inflatable pools are truly exceptional in quality and design. That said, they absolutely may become damaged due to the nature of the product and we do not guarantee otherwise. Proper usage and care is essential.
Empty and drain your pool after each use using the drain. Attempting to empty the pool in another manner may cause the material to stretch, weaken and tear.
Do not apply pressure to the outer rings of your pool. This includes jumping, pushing or leaning, as well as placing items that may apply pressure on the rings.
Do not over inflate your pool, this will tear the seams and cause leaks.
After each use, if you do notice any markings, we suggest wiping them with a cloth or using a hose. Make sure to let it completely air dry before packing it up between uses to prevent mildew.
Store the pool in a dry, cool place between uses.
The base beneath your pool while in use should be flat and free of debris that may damage the pool. Some clients place a dry tarp beneath their pool to provide an additional layer of protection and durability.
It is imperative to read and follow all products, package and package insert instructions, guidelines and warnings in order to reduce the inherent risks of injury and death during water play.
To reduce the risk of Drowning and Injury:
No diving, no jumping.
SUPERVISION. Constant adult supervision is mandatory.
Always use parental discretion, common sense and your best judgement.